Small accountancy practice, based in Great Yeldham, Essex is looking for a Bookkeeper / accounts / office assistant.
We are looking for a fun, friendly assistant, to work approximately 15 hours per week, on a flexible basis. Bookkeeping skills along with great personality are essential.
Work to be completed
- bookkeeping on cloud based bookkeeping software packages (Xero and Quickbooks online) some experience with these essential
- Answering phone/emails dealing with simple client queries
- Scanning and filing post, notifying clients of implications
- Payroll, mainly fixed amounts, approx. 15 monthly payrolls
- Company secretarial duties for limited companies – submitting annual returns, preparing dividend paperwork, changes to directors/registered offices/year ends as appropriate
- Small accounts preparation jobs for sole traders
- Individual self-assessment Tax return data entry
- Requesting/ returning client records
- Finalisation of accounts and printing final accounts
- Keeping practice management software – database and scheduled tasks -up to date
Accounts practice experience would be preferable, but isn’t essential.
Rate of pay will be £9ph.
Please send your Cv in the first instance to: Pete@profitguide.co.uk